|Figure 1: Plants and plant products that influence sperm production and testicular health (D'Cruz. 2010)|
- Juniperus phoenicia L. - Axis Labs Xtract, Prolab Cuts II, Universal Animal Cuts X2, and others
- Piper longum - Controlled Labs Red Acid, Man Scorch, Xedra Cut, many more
- Tinospora cardifolia - LG Natadrol, cf. write-up @SuppVersity,
- Garcinia cambogia (HCA) - original Hydroxycut, Bioshape, Cheaters Relief and others
- Bulbine Natalensis - Anabolic Designs Bullk, I-Force Tropinol
To put this into perspective: Before you start to panic, you should however notice that most adverse effects were observed in in vitro experiments, where the cells / organs were literally flooded with extracts from the respective plants. I doubt you can become infertile or suffer any permanent loss in libido / testosterone from any of the aforementioned supplements.